3M P2/P3 Particulate Filter (Pair) 6035
Provides protection against: Particulates (P2/P3*). The protective casing helps deflect sparks and splashes of liquid. The casing also assists in environments where decontamination is required.
*Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M™ Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M™ Half Face Respirator.
- Solid top design reduces the chance of premature caking, clogging, or soiling with dirt, grime, water or dust
- Protective casing aids decontamination practices
- Temperature resistant cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- Patented bonded web technology has more surface area than many standard filters which helps lower breathing resistance making it more comfortable to use
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well-balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.