Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Shop 24/7 at United Safety online with FREE delivery on standard orders* over $150!
*Standard Order Delivery doesn't include heavy, bulky & over-sized items. Some regional or geographically remote areas may incur further freight charges, any issues we will contact you to let you know and get confirmation to proceed with order.
We can not deliver to PO boxes, if you require delivery to a PO Box please get in touch and we can let you know delivery costs if applicable.
Goods in stock are generally picked and dispatched within 24 hours Monday-Friday, in some circumstances we may be out of stock and will contact you for any delays more than 48 hours on dispatch.
Special Order Items
Special Order items are products which we don't carry as part of our core range, but can be ordered from the supplier for you. If your order contains a Special Order item or we are out of stock of an item, a Customer Service member will contact you to advise the expected delivery time. Delivery times will depend on supplier availability, but can take up to 5 - 10 days in addition to estimated delivery times. Also note that all Special Order and Clearance items are non returnable except due to warranty issues.
- Goods must be unused and in original unopened packaging, with original ticketing and all accompanying instructions, manuals and other accompanying materials.
- A copy of the UNITED SAFETY invoice or proof of purchase must be attached to all returned goods
- Refunds will be made in the same way as original payment for the goods
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt
- Postage of returned goods is the responsibility of the person or company returning the goods.
- Refunds will be processed using the original form of payment, excluding the original delivery charge (unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights e.g. they are faulty or not as ordered).
Please call United Safety Customer Service on (08) 8347 1818 to discuss the fault and to confirm the terms of any manufacturer’s warranty. If approved, we will arrange to pick up the faulty goods. Depending on the nature of the fault, United Safety will arrange a repair, exchange or refund. United Safety reserves the right to use their nominated courier for returned goods. Proof of purchase will be required.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.